Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to 365 Days with Tina. I'm taking a challenge this year to take a picture a day. This is where I plan to post each picture, along with a description of why I took it. This was started by one of my friends and she has started a Yahoo group, so if you're interested in joining us, please let me know and I will get you an invite to the group. My second personal challenge is to take the pictures with an actual camera, as opposed to my cell phone. The downfall of this is that the transferring of the pictures to my computer. I'm very bad at this, so there may be a couple of days in between posts, though each post will have the date of when the picture was taken. Finally, I also have a blog for my Stampin' Up! samples, which will be completely separate from this. If you're interested in that blog, you can visit it here: tinataves.blogspot.com.

Thanks for stopping by and here's to 365 pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment